If you can't find what you're looking for in our guides, contact us here. When you contact us, you’ll always be talking to real, friendly humans.
Keep in mind that depending on staffing and availability, we may not reply to your inquiry immediately.
Note: We don't offer phone support. To learn more, visit Why we don't offer phone support.
To get help with your Squarespace account, visit How do I contact Squarespace Customer Support?.
To send us an email message from the Acuity Help Center:
- Visit our Contact us page.
- Wähle aus dem Drop-down-Menü das Thema aus, das am besten zu deiner Frage passt.
- Follow the prompts to send us an email.
Tips for contacting us
To help us answer your questions quickly, we recommend the following:
- Ensure you’re logged in.
- Be specific. The more details you include about what you have questions about, the better we can understand what you want to achieve. This can include information like the scheduling page URL, the calendar name, or the appointment type.
- Bildmaterial hilft ebenfalls. Du kannst gerne Screenshots oder Dateien hochladen, die uns das Problem zeigen. Wir können keine eingebetteten Bilder sehen, also füge sie als Anhang zu deiner E-Mail hinzu.
Why we ask for ownership verification
For security reasons, sometimes we'll ask you to verify that you're the site owner or an administrator. For example, we may ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the site. We ask for this information to help protect your privacy and information. To learn more, visit Verifying your account ownership.
Following up with Customer Support
After contacting us, you can keep a record of your email conversation and follow up on it:
- To find responses to your previous tickets, search your email inbox for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To follow up on an email conversation, reply to the message.
- If you have new questions, visit our Contact page to start a new ticket.
Feature request follow-up
While all feature requests are considered, we don't send updates to specific requests.