Export appointments and clients as spreadsheets to analyze your Acuity data in detail or to move information out of Acuity in bulk. This guide explains what data Acuity will export and how to export data.
To export appointments:
- In Acuity, click Reports.
- Click Export, then select the date range of appointments you’d like to export.
- Choose whether to include canceled appointments.
- Select the intake forms you want to include. If you select an intake form, only appointments with those forms attached will be included in the export.
- Select Export appointments to download a .csv file.
When you export your appointments, your spreadsheet includes the following information:
- Start time and date
- End time and date
- Client first name
- Client last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Appointment type
- If the appointment was paid
- Amount paid online (If clients didn’t pay online, this will read $0.00)
- Discount codes used
- Date scheduled
- If the appointment was scheduled by a client or an Acuity user
- Appointment ID
If you select an intake form, your spreadsheet also includes the answers to all of the form’s questions.
Tip: Exporting appointments can be helpful if you need a detailed spreadsheet of your appointments and revenue to calculate your payroll.
To export your client list:
- In Acuity, click Clients.
- Click Import/export, then Export client list.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the group of clients you want to export. You can select All clients, or choose from groups of clients based on how recently they’ve booked.
- Click Export clients
When you export your client list, your spreadsheet includes the following information:
- Client name
- Client email address
- Client phone number
- Notes on the client file
- Days since last appointment (This will be empty if the client has an upcoming appointment, if their last appointment was less than 24 hours ago, or if they’ve never scheduled an appointment)
Tip: If you need a list of when your clients last had an appointment, export your client list and sort the data using the Days since last appointment column.