As Acuity continues to grow, we periodically update our plans and their prices. Many of our longstanding customers are on legacy plans, which are based on the features and pricing of past plans.
While the prices of legacy plans sometimes increase, they remain below the price new customers pay. It’s not possible to sign up for a legacy plan.
For our current pricing and plans, visit our Pricing page.
Am I on a legacy plan?
You have legacy pricing if either of these statements is true:
- You use an Acuity account to log into Acuity.
- You received an email about your subscription price changing. These emails were sent before we united on the Acuity name, so they refer to "Squarespace Scheduling" rather than Acuity.
Changing your plan with legacy pricing
If you have legacy pricing and log in with an Acuity account, you can remain on a legacy plan, even if you:
If you have legacy and log in with a Squarespace account, you’ll lose legacy pricing if you:
- Switch between annual and monthly payments
It's not possible to return to a legacy plan after switching to a current plan or canceling.
Legacy subscription fees
Some Acuity customers are locked into legacy plans that charge less per month but include fees for selling subscriptions. If you're subject to these fees, we charge 2% of your monthly subscription revenue, up to a maximum of $15. Legacy subscription fees are separate from any transaction fees your payment processor charges.
Legacy free plan
If you use an Acuity account to log into Acuity, you’re on a legacy plan that includes access to Acuity’s free plan. You can downgrade to the free plan at any time. When you switch to the free plan, you lose access to many features, but your settings and information are saved. Those saved settings become accessible again if you re-upgrade. You’ll keep access to legacy pricing if you downgrade to the free plan and later re-upgrade.
Some of the features not available on the free plan are:
- Group classes
- Two-way syncing with third-party calendars such as Google, iCloud, and Outlook
- Embedding your scheduler in a website
- Accepting payments online
- Customizing scheduler appearance (changing fonts, colors, and scheduling page options)
- Availability and scheduling limits by appointment type
- Multiple appointments per time slot
- Time zone support
- Packages, gift certificates, and subscriptions
- Reminder and follow-up emails for clients
- The ability to customize rescheduling and cancellation email templates
- Integrations with other software such as Zoom, Mailchimp and QuickBooks