Test Acuity Scheduling features before you subscribe.
If you’re considering using Acuity for your business, you can try out the Emerging plan for free.
When your trial ends, you can continue with any of our paid plans. Learn more about our Acuity pricing plans.
Use Acuity by itself, or add it to a Squarespace website
When you start your free trial, you’ll choose to use Acuity by itself or attach it to a Squarespace website. This selection can't be changed. Acuity itself is the same, whichever option you choose. There are differences in your account dashboard and contributor limits, as explained in the table below.
|Appearance in your account dashboard||Contributor limits|
|Acuity by itself||its own card||unlimited|
|Acuity attached to a website||a tab on the website's card||based on your website subscription|
Start your trial
To start a trial of Acuity:
- Navigate to acuityscheduling.com and click Try Scheduling.
- Click Continue with Google, Continue with Apple, or Continue with Email address. If you already have a Squarespace account, you’ll be prompted to log in. If you don’t, this will decide how you'll log in in the future.
- Follow the prompts to log in or set up your account.
- If you already have a Squarespace website, you’ll be asked how you want to use Acuity. Choose Create a new Acuity Scheduling account to use Acuity by itself, or Use Acuity Scheduling with a Squarespace website to add Acuity to an existing Squarespace website, then click Next.
Your trial begins when you click Try Scheduling. If you’re using Acuity by itself, your trial lasts seven days. If you’re adding it to a website, your trial lasts 14 days.
Try it out
When you finish signing up, you’ll be taken to Acuity. If you exit the app, you can navigate back to it from your account dashboard.
You can use all of Acuity’s Emerging plan features, except the ability to customize the automated email notifications. You can integrate a payment processor and accept payments for appointments during your trial.
Upgrade to a paid plan at any time or to continue using Acuity after your trial ends. To upgrade to a paid subscription:
- In Acuity, click the prompts to upgrade.
- Choose Pay annually or Pay monthly, then click Select for the plan you want.
- Enter your payment information and address, then click Save and continue.
- Click Confirm payment.
To learn about billing for your Acuity subscription, visit Acuity pricing, billing, and invoices.
If you don’t subscribe
When your trial ends, your settings and information will be saved, but clients can't book appointments unless you upgrade to a paid plan.
The shortcut to Acuity from the Squarespace account dashboard will disappear 30 days after your trial ends.
Canceling or deleting a trial
Canceling a subscription takes it offline and stops any payments, but doesn't immediately delete your content. It's not possible to cancel an Acuity trial, but if you don’t upgrade to a paid plan, it will cancel itself when the trial ends.
Deleting a subscription marks it for permanent deletion from our systems. If you're using Acuity by itself, you can delete your trial by following the steps for deleting an Acuity subscription. If your Acuity trial is attached to a website, it's not possible to delete Acuity without also deleting your website.
If you’ve decided not to use Acuity before the trial ends, you can keep people from booking more appointments by going to the Availability panel and removing all hours of availability. If you’ve attached Acuity to your Squarespace website, remove the scheduling block from your website to keep visitors from finding your scheduler.
If your trial has expired, you may be able to reactivate it. To learn more about reactivating expired or canceled subscriptions, visit Canceling and deleting your Acuity subscription.
If you can’t reactivate your subscription, you can start a new trial in the future. Your settings and information from your previous trial won’t be transferred to the new trial.