To create a hard copy for reference, you can print your schedule, your agenda, the details of upcoming appointments, or client records. This guide explains how to print these different pieces of information.
Print your appointment schedule
Print your calendar to print a daily, weekly, or monthly view of upcoming appointments, or print your agenda to print a list of upcoming appointments. You can also set up a weekly agenda email.
Note: It's not possible to print from a mobile browser or the mobile admin app.
To print your calendar or agenda:
- In Acuity, click Calendar.
- Use the view filter to switch to Day View, Week View, or Month View, then use the calendar filter to decide which calendars display.
- To change the height of the calendar, click 1x and select another zoom option from the drop-down menu. The width of the columns remains the same regardless of the zoom setting.
- Click the printer icon next to the search bar, then click Calendar view or Agenda list.
Note: If you have multiple calendars, or calendars with different time zones, part of your Scheduling calendar may be cut off when you print. If this happens, print the agenda view instead.
Print appointment details
To print appointment details:
- Dans Acuity, utilisez le calendrier ou la liste des clients pour cliquer sur un rendez-vous et ouvrir les détails de ce dernier.
- Click in the top-right, then click Print.
Print a client record
To print a client record:
- Dans Acuity, cliquez sur Clients.
- Click a client’s name to open their client record.
- Click Print.