Your clients can book and track appointments from their mobile devices with the Acuity Scheduling client app, so they don't have to visit your site.
Tip: We also offer an admin app to help you manage appointments and Acuity settings.
In this guide:
How clients get the app⚓
How clients add your business⚓
Clients who've downloaded the app can add your business by entering your scheduling URL or by scanning a QR code.
To add your business through a link, your clients will:
- From the app home screen, tap +.
- Tap the Business Scheduling URL field and enter your business’ scheduling URL.
- Tap Add Business.
To add your business through the QR code, your clients will:
- Book an appointment with you and get to the confirmation page.
- From the app home screen tap +.
- Tap Scan QR Code and, if needed, allow Acuity to access their device's camera.
- Scan the QR code.
You can also find your business's QR code by heading to Scheduling Page Link > Client App:
Add a QR code⚓
Clients use QR codes to find the app if they don't have it, and to add your business to the app if they do. If they don't have the app, scanning the QR code pulls up the app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If they do have it, scanning the code will add your business to the app.
To enable the QR code:
- In the Client Scheduling Page section on the left, click Customize Appearance.
- Click Scheduling Page Options.
- Select Show QR Code on Confirmation Page, and click Save Changes.
Find your scheduling URL⚓
Instead of scanning a QR code, clients can add your business to the app by entering your scheduling URL. To find that URL:
- In the Client Scheduling Page section on the left, click Scheduling Page Link.
- Locate the General Scheduling Page section.
- Copy or send out the link as required.
Tip: Customize your scheduling URL by clicking Change Link Name. If your scheduling URL easy to remember, it’ll be easier for your clients to add your business to the app.
How clients book appointments⚓
Clients can book directly with you through the app. From the app home screen, they tap on your business’ name. The app opens your scheduler, and they book appointments exactly as they do when booking through a website.