You can integrate Google Meet with Acuity to automatically create virtual meetings for Acuity appointments.
The meeting link will only be populated in the client's email if the email template includes the %location% tag. Clients do not need to have a Gmail email address in order to join the meeting.
What you need:
- To be the main admin of an Acuity account
- A Google account
- A sync between your Acuity calendar and your Google calendar. Learn how sync with your Google calendar ≫
How to set it up:
- Go to Business Settings > Integrations, then scroll to the Video Conferencing section.
- Find Google Meet, and click Set Up.
- Select the appointment types that you want to use video conferences.
- Click Save.