How to get to the Change Scheduling Wording Tool
- Go to Client’s Scheduling Page > Customize Appearance.
- Scroll down to the Change Wording section and click Change Scheduling Wording.
How to change words using the tool
- Click on a word that you want to change.
- A field will appear in the top left to allow you to change the wording. Enter your new wording here.
- Click Submit.
How to move around the scheduling page using the tool
- Click the Interact with Site button in the top right of the page.
- Click through the scheduling process as if you were a client until you reach the page or field you want to edit.
- Click the Resume Editing button that is now at the top right of the page. You are now able to edit the page’s content, as in the section above.
What cannot be changed
- Certain variables that depend on the appointment type a client chooses.
- The words "hours" and "minutes" in the appointment type list.
- Some words, like “on” or “at” within dynamic content.
- The "You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment" text. (This message only appears if you send text message reminders to clients and is required for legal reasons.)
Editing the Packages, Gift Certificates & Subscriptions page
- Go to Business Settings > Packages, Gift Certificates & Subscriptions.
- At the top of the page are three options, controlling how packages, gift certificates and subscriptions are displayed. Select the second option, Show a link to these items on my Client’s Scheduling Page, and save your changes.
- Use the Change Scheduling Wording Tool as described above to navigate to the page selling packages, gift certificates and subscriptions.
- Use the tool to edit the page.
- Once your changes are complete, go to Business Settings > Packages, Gift Certificates & Subscriptions and select whichever option for displaying packages you like.
If your changes won’t take, check the button at the top right. If it says Resume Editing, click it to resume editing.