It’s possible to edit the details of an existing appointment. Here’s how:
- Find the appointment you want to edit. (There are lots of ways to do that in Acuity, but if you don’t have one in mind, the appointment calendar is a good place to start.)
- Click on the appointment. This will bring up the appointment details.
- At the top of the details, click the Edit button.
- You will then be able to go through and change the appointment type, calendar, client information and more.
- Once you’ve made the changes you want, click Save Changes.
- If you’ve changed the client’s email address, an option to resend the appointment confirmation email will appear above the appointment details.