Add a "Book" Call-to-Action Button in Instagram
By adding a "Book" call-to-action button to your Instagram page, you allow people viewing your Instagram posts to instantly book with you through Acuity.
What you need:
- The latest version of Instagram
- An Instagram business profile
- An Acuity Client Scheduling Page address that includes "acuityscheduling.com".
How to set it up:
Get your client scheduling page address:
- In Acuity, go to Client's Scheduling Page > Scheduling Page Link.
- Scroll down to the Direct Links and Embedding section.
- Click the Instagram button on the link generator.
- Copy the web address that appears.
Set up the integration:
- Log into Instagram on your mobile device.
- Tap Edit Profile
- Select Business Information, then Contact Options
- Tap Add an Action Button
- Select Acuity Scheduling
- Enter your Scheduling Page address
My link doesn't work:
Note: If your scheduling page address includes “.as.me”, replace "as.me" with "acuityscheduling.com" when entering the address into Instagram, following the example below:
Still unclear? Watch the video below:
To remove the button from your Instagram business page:
- Go to your business profile and tap the settings button in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Profile > Contact Options.
- Select the call-to-action that you want to remove on your business profile and delete it.