By connecting Acuity to your Instagram page, you allow people viewing your Instagram posts to instantly book with you.
Note: This feature is only available on paid Acuity plans.
You can connect two Instagram two ways:
- Connect through Facebook Business Manager to link your Acuity account to Instagram, Facebook, Pixel and more.
- Add a Book button directly to your Instagram profile to connect only Acuity and Instagram.
Connect through Facebook Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll to the Web Builders & Social section, find Facebook Business & Instagram, and click Set Up.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- Click to continue as yourself if Facebook has automatically detected your account, or sign in.
- Click Continue to connect Acuity Scheduling to Facebook.
- If you do not already have a Facebook Business Manager, you will be prompted to create one. Then select the Facebook Business Manager you want for this connection and click Continue.
- Facebook will display the different areas of Facebook and Instagram that will be connected. Click Continue.
- Facebook will display the required permission for Acuity Scheduling. Click Next.
- Click Done.
Add a Book button directly to Instagram
What you need:
- The latest version of Instagram
- An Instagram business profile
- An Acuity account for which you're the main admin
How to set it up:
- Log into Instagram on your mobile device.
- Tap Edit Profile
- In the Public Business Information menu, tap Contact Options
- Tap Add an Action Button
- Select Acuity Scheduling and tap Next.
- Tap Next again.
- Follow the prompt to continue as your Instagram business profile.
- Tap Next to confirm your Acuity account. (You may have to log into Acuity to complete this step.)
- Tap Go to Profile.
If you are unable to connect when logging in as the Acuity account's main admin, and your Instagram Business Profile is connected to your Facebook Business Page, you may be able to approve the connection through your Facebook settings. Log into your Facebook Business Page or the Facebook App Store, go to Business Integrations, click or tap Acuity Scheduling, and select Also connect my Instagram Business Profile.
Disconnect Acuity from Instagram
- Go to your business profile and tap the settings button in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Profile > Contact Options.
- Select the call-to-action that you want to remove on your business profile and delete it.