Acuity Scheduling can translate your scheduling page to French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, or Spanish. Or you can translate Acuity into another language yourself using our Change Scheduling Wording Tool.
In this guide:
Have Acuity translate your Client's Scheduling Page⚓
- Go to Customize Appearance > Appearance.
- Select the language you want in the Language dropdown menu
- Click Save Changes.
If you don't see the language dropdown, you've likely already translated your Client Scheduling Page through the Change Scheduling Wording Tool. If you have already translated your Client Scheduling Page using the Change Scheduling Wording Tool but would rather have Acuity automatically translate your Client Scheduling Page instead, contact our support staff.
Note: This setting won’t automatically translate the automated emails Acuity sends out. You can reword our customizable email templates yourself in Business Settings > Email Settings.
Translate the Client’s Scheduling Page yourself⚓
- If Acuity doesn’t offer translation to the language you’re looking for, you can use the Change Scheduling Wording Tool to translate the page yourself. Click to learn how to use the Change Scheduling Wording Tool.
- Change months, dates and times to another language. Contact our support staff and let them know which language you would like Acuity to use for months, dates and times on the scheduling page.
- Choose the hide duration option in Client’s Scheduling Page > Customize Appearance in order to remove "hours" and "minutes," which otherwise can't be translated. Then include a translated duration in the description of each appointment type.
- Switch from am/pm times to a 24-hour format in Customize Appearance.
- Change your currency in Business Settings > Payment Settings.
- Customize your email templates in Business Settings > Email Settings.
Make the Client’s Scheduling Page Multilingual⚓
Each account’s scheduling page can be set to only one language, but there is a workaround for businesses that need multilingual scheduling pages.
Here’s how it works:
- Use your account’s Business Settings to edit the names of appointment types, packages, calendars and so on to be in both languages. (For example: Solo Lessons | Lecciones Privadas).
- Then use the Change Scheduling Wording Tool, as described here, to change the language on the scheduling page itself.