The Facebook Business Integration allows you to connect your Facebook business page to your Acuity account, enabling clients to book directly through Facebook.
In this article:
How to set up the Facebook Business integration⚓
What you need:
- A Facebook business account
- An Acuity account
Setting up the integration:
- Go to Business Settings > Integrations.
- Go to the Web Builders & Social section and find the Facebook Business integration. This is separate from the Facebook Pixel integration in the Analytics & Conversion Tracking section.
- Click the Set Up button.
- Click the Connect to Facebook button.
- Sign in or click to continue as yourself.
- Check off the business page that you want to connect with Acuity.
- Click Next.
- Make sure that the button for Enable business features on your Page is set to Yes.
- Click Next.
- Click Done.
- Click OK.
What the Facebook Business integration does⚓
The Facebook Business integration adds Acuity to your business page in three ways:
Clients can book directly from your posts
The integration adds a new class of posts, which include a Book Now button that leads to your main client scheduling page. When creating a post, use the highlighted button.
The posts will look like this:
A book-now button is added to your profile
This will happen automatically. The button will lead to your main client scheduling page.
Facebook will display a small scheduler on your profile
Facebook will display a feature on your business' page called Featured Services. Clients can click on those services to book, or on see all to be taken to your main client scheduling page.
Facebook will show the first three public appointment types on your appointment type list. You can control which appointments are displayed by reordering your appointment type list. To do that:
- Go to Business Settings > Appointment Types.
- Drag and drop the appointments on your list so that the three you want displayed are in the top three slots.
- Even you have prices or durations hidden, they will be displayed in the Featured Services section.
- This feature only supports prices in U.S. dollars. If you have prices in another currency, they will be hidden.