In addition to the steps we take by securing our servers and training our staff about privacy, we also:
- Are taking steps to comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more here.
- Allow EU businesses to digitally sign an International Data Transfer Agreement containing the EU Model Clauses.
- Comply with HIPAA Security Rule and guidance laid out in NIST SP 800-66. Read more about HIPAA.
- Comply with PCI (SAQ C 3.1)
- Have a data center that is certified SOC 2 Type II
- Offer accessibility compliance for section 508. Click here to download VPAT.
If you have any questions about security or privacy, please contact support.