Scheduling a recurring appointment for the client on the admin side:
- First, choose the appointment type, calendar (if you offer more than one), and date/time.
- To indicate that this is a recurring appointment, click the rounded arrow icon. (It kinda looks like an arrow doing a backflip, and you’ll find it to the right of the availability calendar.)
- Choose how often you’d like the appointment to recur (check out the examples provided below for more info).
- Select the number of weeks you’d like to set up recurring appointments for.
- Click “Add Times” and voila!
Note: If one or more of the appointments you’re scheduling interferes with another appointment, is outside of your available hours, or is simply too far in advance for your Scheduling Limits, it’ll show up crossed out in red (as seen below). It looks pretty serious––but it’s just a warning and doesn’t actually prevent you from scheduling. You’ll be given the option to remove those dates/times or go through with booking them anyway.
Scheduling a recurring appointment on the Client's Scheduling Page:
- Clients can schedule their own recurring appointments by selecting the appointment type, calendar (if there are multiple), and date/time of the first appointment from your scheduling page.
- They’ll then choose "Recurring" before moving on to complete the appointment.
- From here, clients can choose how often they’d like the appointment to occur, and the number of weeks they’d like to schedule.
- To complete the process, they simply choose "Add Recurring Times".
Disabling Recurring Appointments
Don’t want clients to be able to book recurring appointments? We've got your back. Head on over to the Scheduling Page Options section to disable them.
Note: With recurring appointments, it's all or nothing -- this feature can be turned on or off, but cannot be assigned to specific appointment types.