Classes/group events will let you have multiple people book an appointment for the specific times you offer. For example, if you offer 15-person Yoga classes every Tuesday at 7:00pm:
- Go under Business Settings > Appointment Types to add a new appointment type and set the title, price, and duration.
- Check "This is a class or group event" and set the class capacity to 15.
- Click "Create appointment type".
- You should see that the appointment type was successfully created. Then you can choose when to offer it by clicking "Offer Class" on the right
- Since your yoga class is recurring, we'll want to click on “Recurring...” to set multiple dates. You can then set up classes for every Tuesday at 7:00pm.
- If you offer a class twice a week on a recurring basis, use the “Recurring” feature twice: once for Tuesdays and another for, let’s say, Thursdays:
Classes will only show up in your monthly view, or be synced over to Outlook/iCal/Google once someone has booked a slot. You'll be able to see the class in the weekly and daily view in Acuity even if no one has registered.
When clients go to book a class they'll only see the times you offer it as available. When they click on a day the class is offered, the number of available spots will show (prefer to hide this? you can do so in your Scheduling Page Options).
Want your clients to be able to book multiple slots at once? You can allow this under Client Scheduling Page > Customize Appearance > Scheduling Page Options.
Need to delete a single class? Click on that class to view the details of it, then choose "Delete Class" from the top. That will remove the class offering, and if any clients are registered it will cancel their appointments and email them.
Need to delete multiple classes? Head to the class in Business Settings > Appointment Types, and find your class. On the right side of the page, you’ll need to check the boxes for any dates/times you’d like to delete, then click “Delete Selected Classes” when you’re ready. Just like solo class cancellations, any registered clients will receive a cancellation notification via email.
On your client's scheduling page classes will show in the list of appointment types. After choosing the type of class you can view all of the times it is offered.
There is also a separate class list view for the scheduling page that will show only your upcoming classes. To find this go to Client's Scheduling Page then from the drop down instead of the General Scheduling Page choose Class List to get the link to view all of your public classes in a list. That option may not show if you don't have classes, or all of your classes are set to private.