- Coupons for Appointments
- Coupons for Packages
- How To Add a Customer E-mail Address to a Package Coupon
- Package Coupons and No-Shows or Cancellations
- The Webinar!
Coupons for Appointments⚓
You can create coupons that can be applied to Appointments in Business Settings > Appointment Types > Coupons Tab. Click +New Coupon For Appointments to create a coupon that can be applied to a specific appointment type, a group of appointment types, or all appointment types.
When a client books an appointment they can enter the coupon code by clicking the "Redeem Coupon" button on your client's scheduling page. That button is located above the services you offer, and will display only after a coupon code has been created.
You, as the admin, can also apply a coupon to someone's appointment after scheduling it by editing the appointment and entering the coupon into the "Code" field.
If clients have paid in person via cash or check for appointments they have yet to book, you can create coupon codes to share with your clients. All coupon codes created will be completely private, so only clients you've specifically shared coupon codes with will be able to redeem them. This way you could create a coupon for 100% off an appointment, then distribute that code to your client to book with, in order to bypass payment since they've paid in person.
To remove a coupon, edit the Coupon then choose "Delete". Once all coupons are removed in your account, then the "Redeem Coupon" field on the client's scheduling page will be removed.
Coupons for Packages ⚓
The coupons tab can be found under Business Settings > Appointment Types or Business Settings > Packages & Gift Certificates and will allow you to create promotions to offer clients a discounted price for their appointment, product, or package by either a percentage or $ amount discount, and let you track which coupons have been used.
To get started choose "Add New Coupon"
Coupon codes are what clients enter when booking to receive the discount. You can have as many different codes as you'd like.
- Discount: either a percentage off or certain set amount of money
- Can be used: an unlimited number of times, a custom number of times or each customer can use it once. Customers are unique for their e-mail address, so if they redeem a certain code that can only be used once per customer they cannot redeem it again with that same e-mail address.
- Code applies to: Set which types of appointments or packages this promotion can discount
- Expiration date: Package codes can be redeemed up until their expiration, for appointments taking place any time in the future. For example, if a package is set to expire after 30 days, then clients can use the code until 30 days after the purchase. But they can book an appointment on your calendar for a date further than 30 days in advance if availability is displaying on your client-scheduler.
How To Add a Customer E-mail Address to a Package Coupon⚓
To add a client's email address to a package coupon, follow these steps:
- Head to Business Settings > Packages & Gift Certificates
- Click on the package to which you want to add a client's email address
- Click +Add Code on the right side of the screen
- From the dropdown menu, choose Email address, or choose from your clients listed
- To save, click Add Code!
Package Coupons and No-Shows or Cancellations⚓
If an appointment is cancelled by the account admin or the client who has used a package code, credit for the appointment will go back onto the package code on the client's account.
If the appointment is marked as a no-show by the admin, credit for the missed appointment is not automatically refunded to the package coupon. The individual code can be edited if you do want to credit a no-show appointment back to a client by going to the package details > click edit the specific package > click next to the code you want to credit > add appointments and update code.
In this situation, if the original code had 5 appointments, a client no-showed and you marked it as no-show, and you want to credit their package code, add one to the number you see in the client's code details (so, the 5 will be changed to a 6).
Here's a our super informative webinar on Coupons! Grab a beverage, sit back and enjoy the show :)