You can use Squarespace's Appointment Scheduling Block to embed your Acuity scheduler, allowing visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need the URL for your online scheduling page.
To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Under General Scheduling Page, click on the Copy button to copy your account's unique scheduling link
Step 2 - Add the Appointment Scheduling Block
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Appointment Scheduling from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Squarespace's guide to using the Appointment Scheduling Block.
Step 3 - Enter your Acuity URL
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL.
- After adding the URL, the scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Appointment Scheduling Block:
Check out Squarespace's documentation on using the Appointment Scheduling block here, and as always, let us know if you have any questions!