You can use the Acuity Block to embed a client scheduler visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site!
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need the URL for your online scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Click the Show direct link drop-down menu to select a scheduler type. You can embed your Client’s Scheduling Page, a specific appointment type, or a specific calendar.
- Under Link to Online Scheduling Page, copy the URL.
Step 2 - Add the Acuity Block
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Acuity from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Step 3 - Enter your Acuity URL
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL.
- After adding the URL, the scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Acuity Block:
Check out Squarespace's documentation on using the Acuity block here, and as always, let us know if you have any questions!