You can use the Acuity Block to embed a client scheduler visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site. Just a heads up - the Acuity Block is only available as part of Squarespace's Premium Features.
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity URL
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need the URL for your online scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Under General Scheduling Page, click on the Copy button to copy your account's unique scheduling link
Step 2 - Add the Acuity Block
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Acuity from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Using the Acuity Block.
Step 3 - Enter your Acuity URL
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL.
- After adding the URL, the scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Acuity Block:
- The Acuity Block is a Premium Feature on Squarespace and available only on certain website plans.
Check out Squarespace's documentation on using the Acuity block here, and as always, let us know if you have any questions!