You can use Squarespace's Scheduling Block to embed your Acuity scheduler, allowing visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Step 1 - Copy your Acuity Client's Scheduling Page Link
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll need your Client's Scheduling Page.
To copy your Client's Scheduling Page link:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page > Scheduling Page Link.
- Under General Scheduling Page, click on the Copy button to copy your account's unique scheduling link
Step 2 - Add the Appointment Scheduling Block
- In Squarespace, open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Appointment Scheduling from the menu.
- Select Add Existing Acuity Schedule
- Paste your Acuity Client's Scheduling Page Link
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Here's an example Scheduling Block:
For more detailed steps, visit Squarespace's guide to using the Scheduling Block.