- Bypass any forms they’ve already filled out when scheduling future appointments.
- Sign in to your client scheduling page to reschedule or cancel existing appointments.
- View all upcoming and past appointments that have been scheduled while logged into their account.
Note: It is not mandatory for clients to register for a client account on your scheduling page. Clients will never be required to log in to schedule an appointment with your business.
A client account can only be registered by the client by clicking `register` after booking an appointment through your scheduling page. Admins cannot register an account on behalf of clients.
If, however, you’ve scheduled an appointment on a client’s behalf, they can click the “Change/Cancel Appointment” button within their confirmation email to register for an account. This button will direct them to their appointment confirmation page where a "Register for an Account" button will be.
Which appointments do clients see when they are logged in?
Clients will see any appointments that are specifically assigned to their account. When an administrator views an appointment, they’re able to see if it’s assigned to a client’s account under the Client User field:
By editing an appointment you can change which user the appointment is assigned to. Appointments can be assigned to any of your users who have already registered for accounts.
Or, under a client's history, any of the appointments with a silhouette icon next to them are assigned to a client's account. You can see the username of their account by hovering your mouse over the icon:
Unless an appointment is assigned to a client account, it will not appear when they’re logged into their account. But you can assign appointments to clients in several different ways:
- Clients who are logged in when scheduling appointments will have their appointments assigned to their accounts automatically.
- Admins can edit appointments and change the client user to another registered account.
- From the client’s history, the Bulk Edit option allows you to bulk assign appointments to an account, so long as at least one of their appointments is already assigned. This is beneficial for clients who have signed up once, but since forgotten to log in to schedule additional appointments.
- When admins schedule an appointment for someone, the system will automatically attempt to link it to a client’s account if they’ve registered with the same email address.
- After first registering, clients will receive a verification email from Acuity. After they’ve verified, any previous appointments they had booked with the same email address will be retroactively assigned to their account.
So, we’ve essentially got your bases covered.