When you're creating notification emails, there are several fields that can be passed through into the email, specific to the appointment being scheduled. These fields can be found in the Email Settings page by clicking the "Insert Field" icon.
Fields that can be generated into emails are:
- %first%, %last%: For a clients first and last name.
- %phone%: For the client's phone number.
- %email%: For generating the client's email address.
- %type%: For appointment type name.
- %calendardescription%: The long description of the calendar
- %typedescription%: The description of the appointment type.
- %typeconfirmationmessage%: The confirmation message shown after scheduling.
- %typecategory%: Category of the appointment type.
- %duration%: For the length of the appointment booked.
- %time%: For the date and time of the appointment booked.
- %date%: Only the date of the appointment.
- %calendar%: For the calendar name the appointment was booked on -- useful if there are several calendars in the account.
- %viewlink%: This tag will create a "Change/Cancel Appointment" link where clients are able to reschedule and cancel their appointment, as well as view/edit their form answers. You can also use %viewhref% to add just the URL, without the link, to the e-mail.
- %tz%: The time zone ID for the client's appointment, like EST.
- %export%: This tag will generate the calendar export link for clients to add their appointment into iCal and Outlook.
- %paylink%: This will add a "pay for appointment" link that can clients can click to pay for their appointment. You can also use %payhref% to add just the URL, without the link, to pay for the appointment.
- %formslink%: Add an "edit forms" link into the email that clients can click to directly go to editing intake forms, like if they had clicked the "Edit Forms" button on their confirmation page. Use %formshref% to get the raw URL to edit forms, without the link HTML.
- %price%: Will generate the price of an individual appointment.
- %certificate%: In the Package order e-mail this will include a link to "print certificate" which links to a printable gift certificate. You can also enter %certificatehref% for just the URL, without the link, to view the gift certificate.
- %code%: In the Package order email this will show the randomly generated package code along with a link to redeem it the client purchased.
- %rawcode%: In the Package order email this will show jsut the randomly generated package code without the link to redeem it
- %expiration%: In the Package order email this will show the expiration date for the package / gift certificate.
- %appointmentID%: This displays the unique appointment identifier number.
- %total%: Shows the total price of the appointment.
- %location%: If you use 1. virtual meetings, 2. have a address field in your intake forms, or 3. have calendars by location set up, this tag will populate data in that order based on which of those three options for location you have set up in your account into your notifications!
Any custom intake form question can also be inserted using the Insert Field icon which will list all of your intake form questions, it will look like something %form:12345% where 12345 is a unique ID for that question on the intake form.