The Affiliate Program is Acuity's way of rewarding you for referring new business to us. Our Rewards to you come in the form of cold, hard cash -- Deposited directly into your PayPal account!
Here’s how it works:
- In your Acuity account, go to My Account then scroll down to the Affiliate section. Click on the View Affiliate Status button to open affiliate details on the right side of your screen.
- Copy your affiliate link, which has a tracking code attached to it, and share it on your social networks, your email lists, and anywhere that you share!
- To be a part of the affiliate program you must have an account with Acuity Scheduling (even a free one) and also set your PayPal email address where you'd like payments sent.
- In My Account click the Affiliate button to enter your PayPal information and see a list of your referrals.
- Payments are made on the 15th of each month for the previous month, straight into your PayPal account.
For every user who clicks on it and signs up for an account, the link will track it, and we’ll split the revenue with you 50/50, up to $30 per referral! For a limited time, you will receive up to $60, instead of $30, per referral for any new referrals who start paying Acuity between September 1, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
- If someone signs up for an Emerging Entrepreneur account ($15/month) you'll get $7.50 each month for 4 months.
- If someone signs up and pays yearly, you'll get $30 right away.
- It's $30 for each account, so if you refer 100 people to Acuity you can get up to $3,000.
- Even if a user signs up for a free account, and then upgrades to a paid account later, you’ll still get credit! The referrals will show up when the user starts paying.
There is one very important detail, however: New users must click through your affiliate link to sign up — otherwise it won’t be tracked, and your account won’t be credited. Your affiliate link will direct folks to a custom landing page with your seal of approval!
Terms and Restrictions
- All affiliate payments are made in USD.
- You must have a PayPal account to participate in Acuity's Affiliate Program.
- Don’t bid on Acuity keywords.
- You are responsible for making sure that all of your affiliate messaging and other practices complies with all applicable laws and regulations. For example, if you are sending your affiliate link via email or sms, please ensure you have the permission of the recipient before sending.
- Don’t misrepresent yourself. For example, do not say that you’re an employee or otherwise affiliated with or endorsed by Acuity.
- Be honest and truthful about your use of Acuity. Don’t do anything deceptive or misleading.
- Don't say anything about Acuity and how to use Acuity that isn’t listed on Acuity’s website. In other words, don’t talk about Acuity in a way that Acuity doesn’t already talk about itself.
- Don't post any Acuity materials or tracking links on sites with illegal or objectionable content.
- Don't talk about Acuity competitors in your affiliate messaging.