Note: Deleting a calendar is only available on plans that allow multiple calendars (Growing Business or Powerhouse Player).
You can delete a calendar from within that specific calendar's settings. To get to the delete button:
- Go to Business Settings > Availability & Calendars.
- Click on the Calendar Settings button next to the calendar that you're interested in.
- The red Delete Calendar button will be at the bottom right.
Deleting a calendar will still leave all of the appointments in the client's history, but they will no longer be visible as a separate column in the daily view after they've been deleted.
If there are any upcoming appointments on the calendar you want to delete, we strongly recommend rescheduling those to another calendar, or cancelling the appointments altogether.
Keep in mind when deleting a calendar:
- If you have deleted a calendar without rescheduling or cancelling the appointments that were left on that calendar, contact support so that we can restore the deleted calendar for you and you can go about rescheduling, cancelling, or removing the appointments from the deleted calendar.
- If appointments from the deleted calendar are not rescheduled or cancelled, those clients will still receive notifications for the upcoming appointments if they have not been deleted or rescheduled.
- You will not be able to access the appointments from the deleted calendar in your calendar view, but you will be able to in the client info view, and the count for the past and upcoming appointments will still be visible in the calendar view.