Direct Scheduling Links are a great way to send your clients to a specific appointment type, appointment category, calendar, your class list, or your store page. You can find a list of direct scheduling links in Client's Scheduling Page > Scheduling Page Link in the dropdown menu:
There are a few places in your Acuity dashboard to find direct links.
- Appointment Specific Direct Scheduling Links
- Appointment Category Direct Scheduling Links
- Calendar Specific Direct Scheduling Links
- Store Page Direct Link
Appointment Specific Direct Scheduling Links ⚓
The first place to see this in your left side navigation bar Client's Scheduling Page > Scheduling Page Link.
- There, you'll see a dropdown menu of all your appointment type and calendar direct links at"Show direct links for...".
- You'll see both links and embed code for your general Client's Scheduling Page, which would present all of your appointment types to your clients.
- You can see direct links here for any specific appointment type, category or calendar. This list will grow as you add more of each of these on your account!
- A direct appointment type link will allow the client to see only the availability of one appointment type and book that appointment, and no other appointment types.
- Same goes for calendar specific direct links. Only appointment types on that one calendar will be viewable and bookable with its direct link.
You can also see Direct Links on the Business Settings > Appointment Types page. Here, you'll notice links to each Direct Scheduling Link to the right of your appointment types.
Appointment Category Direct Scheduling Links⚓
If you have your appointments organized by categories, you can use direct links to those categories as well! These are found either in the dropdown menu from the Client's Scheduling Page > Scheduling Page Link page, or by hovering over the category on your Business Settings > Appointment Types page.
Calendar Specific Direct Scheduling Links⚓
Calendar specific Direct Scheduling Links can be found on the Business Settings > Availability & Calendars page.
- Keep in mind, only appointment types on that one calendar will be viewable and bookable with its direct link. This way they wouldn't need to choose a specific calendar to book on, or even see the other calendar names in the account.
- Direct calendar links will be available in accounts with more than one calendar, the Growing Business plan and the Powerhouse Player plan.
Store Page Direct Link⚓
If you also sell packages, gift certificates, subscription and non-appointment items, you can use direct links for that stuff, too!
To see your direct link to your Store Page, go to Business Settings > Packages & Gift Certificates. You'll see your Direct Link to Store in the upper right:
You can also see Direct Links to each item in your store by clicking Edit on each item:
Other Places You Can Find a Direct Link
Direct appointment type links can be found when editing an appointment in the Appointment Types page by hitting the "Direct Scheduling Link" button located in the upper right corner of the page.