You sure will be!
If you're the owner or main admin of the account and you want to get all notifications of new appointments, make sure you head to your My Account page and select the option from the drop down menu to receive all notifications.
You can also add an email address to your calendar(s)! Click over to your calendars and then click Calendar Settings for each to add an email address (and a phone number if you're on the Growing Business or Powerhouse Player plans and have text messaging enabled).
Here, you can also add more than one email and/or phone number if you want more than one staff member to be notified of activity on that calendar!
There is also a 255 character limit to the field.
Check out our guides to the magical wonders of Notifications in Acuity:
- Email Notifications for You & Your Clients
- Disable Email Notifications for Specific Appointment Types
- What tags can I add into notification emails?
- Text Message Reminder Notifications
- Sending reminder notifications (email and/or texts) to clients and admin
- Customize Email Notifications by Appointment Type