You sure will be!
If you're the owner or main admin of the account and you want to get all notifications of new appointments, select the "Send appointment notifications" option in Email Settings > Appointment Emails.
You can also add additional email addresses (and phone numbers, if you're on the Growing or Powerhouse plan and have text reminders enabled), separated by commas, to receive notifications for specific calendar(s). Head into Availability > Calendars and then click Calendar Settings for each to add an email address and/or phone number.
Here, you can also add more than one email and/or phone number if you want more than one staff member to be notified of activity on that calendar.
There is a 255 character limit to the field.
Check out these guides for further reading on notifications in Acuity:
- Email Notifications for You & Your Clients
- Disable Email Notifications for Specific Appointment Types
- What tags can I add into notification emails?
- Text Message Reminder Notifications
- Sending reminder notifications (email and/or texts) to clients and admin
- Customize Email Notifications by Appointment Type