Acuity is a great way for your clients to book online. And the more clients go to your scheduling page, the more Acuity will help you. Here are some tips on how to help them get there:
Make sure people are able to find you (and book) online
- Embed your scheduler on your website, Facebook page, Instagram, or anywhere else you have a presence online.
- Make sure Google knows you exist by submitting your website or scheduling page link to Google using this tool.
- Add your business to Google Maps through this link. (Hint: If your business doesn't have its own website, use your Acuity scheduling page link.) Consider adding photos as well, to increase your business's appeal.
- List your business on Yelp, which is an online directory and review hub. You can add your business to Yelp through this link. Be sure you add your Acuity scheduling page link to your scheduling page information.
Here's what a well-put-together online presence can look like:
Get your scheduling link to your customers
- Send your mailing list a link to your scheduling page. Acuity offers integrations with several marketing e-mail apps as well.
- Use your business cards to get people booking online by including the address of your scheduling page.
- Record a voicemail greeting that tells people you have online booking available.
- Post a sign in your office to inform clients that they can conveniently schedule appointments online.