Acuity does not have an in app review feature that will allow your clients to leave reviews about your business or services, but there are a few workarounds for you:
- Include a link to your business' review page (Yelp or Google Reviews, for example) in your appointment follow-up emails.
- This will send the client an email after their appointment occurs, which will include the link for them to leave the review.
- Check out this help article to learn how to set up a follow-up email here.
- Use our ReviewRail integration and let it do the work for you.
Read all about it just here!
- Include a link to your business review page in your appointment confirmation message
- After the client completes scheduling an appointment their final confirmation message will also show the link to leave a review.
- Check out this help article to learn how to add appointment confirmation messages here.
Confirmation emails and messages are customizable. Add hyperlinks, format text, and even add images!