Once you have completed your account set up you can test booking an appointment from your scheduling page in order to make sure everything is functioning as you'd expect! You will have to schedule the appointment as if you are the client from your client facing scheduling page.
Find your scheduling page link in the Client Scheduler settings. Then go through scheduling as a "fake" client.
There are a few ways to go about testing without having to enter in credit card information for the test appointment:
- Temporarily make the appointment type price free
- This will allow you to schedule the appointment and you will not be prompted to enter in a credit card to pay.
- Create a free coupon code for the appointment type
- Under Appointment Types > Coupons create a coupon that is for 100% off. Then you can apply that coupon code to the appointment when you are scheduling it. This will make the appointment free to and you will not be prompted to pay for the appointment.
- Learn more about creating coupons for appointments here.
If you are looking to test entering your credit card information to schedule and pay for an appointment, these are your options:
- Pay and then process your own Refund
- Schedule the appointment and pay for it with your own credit card. Afterwards you can process a refund in your Payment processor. Learn more about refunding appointments here.
- Temporarily make the appointment price a very low number
- For example, make the appointment $2 to test out making a payment with a credit card. NOTE: Stripe will not process charges of $1 or less.