As a user on the account, you have limited access to your main owner/admin's Acuity account. Here are some steps to get you acquainted with Acuity:
- Once your admin has set up your account, log in at https://acuityscheduling.com
- You can change your password if you want on your My Account Page
- Next, set up your very own availability (if applicable) — here's our guide to setting up availability:
- Depending on the calendar access your admin has set for you, you'll have access to your own calendar, and/or other staff calendars in the Main Appointment View
Navigating Acuity Scheduling
On the left of your screen, you'll see all your navigation options. Depending on your level of access, you might have virtually all of Acuity's features, or a smaller set. These may include:
- Under Appointments:
- Appointment Calendar: Main view of all appointments on calendar
- Client List: Alphabetical listing of clients
- Reports: You can import/export your own client list and appointments
- Under Client's Scheduling Page:
- Scheduling Page Link: See info about embedding your scheduler to your website, your general link to your Client's Scheduling Page, and more direct links
- Customize Appearance: Settings that let you change details of the page your clients use to schedule.
- Under Business Settings:
- Availability & Calendars: View your availability settings and see other calendars you can access.
- Integrations: Set up integrations with your calendar
- Sync with Other Calendars: Sync to outside calendars
- On the My Account page:
- Change your username and password
- Your appointments email agenda settings
Access all our Help Guides here, and keep in mind that as a user, you will have limited access to settings on the account you're a member of. Contact your main account owner if you need to make changes to your appointment types and anything else!