You can set a different time zone for each of your calendars in Acuity. This will only work if you are on the Powerhouse Player Plan. To upgrade you account and try out time zones for calendars, head over to your My Account Page!
- You can set time zone by going to the calendar’s settings:
Once you are in the calendar's Settings, scroll down to see the Timezone field:
Click (change) to set a different timezone for the calendar:
Will my client's appointments change time when I add a new time zone to my calendar?
- Changing time zones will keep all upcoming appointments/classes/blocks at the same time for your clients.
Will past appointments be updated to the new time zone?
- Past appointments/classes/blocks will not be adjusted (ex: a 5pm Pacific Time appointment in the past will be 5pm Eastern Time when the calendar is changed from Pacific to Eastern)
Will upcoming appointments change time?
- Upcoming appointments will change! For example, a 5PM Pacific Time event would change to 2 PM Eastern Time.
Do I need to change my availability times in my availability settings?
- Yes! Availability is not updated to new time zone and will need to be adjusted. Make your changes to Availability here by clicking Availability for each calendar!
How will I know the time zone on each of my calendars?
- Labels will appear next to all times in admin with time zones!
- Clients will be required to choose a timezone on your Client's Scheduling Page. There are no exceptions to this rule!
How will my clients know my time zone?
- When even one calendar time zone is not the same as the business time zone clients are required to choose their time zone when scheduling.
- No. Resources and calendar sharing do not work with calendar time zones - make sure both or disabled before changing.
Will my sync with calendars outside Acuity still work?
- Yes! Times will sync correctly with synced calendars!
Can I set up locations for calendar?
- Yes! Head to this guide for the details on how to set up locations for calendars.