To update the iOS mobile app to the latest version, you have 2 options.
Force close the app
- To force close an app in iOS, press the home button twice, and swipe up to close the app
- Go ahead and re-start the Acuity app and it will run the newest version!
The whole process should look like this:
- Starting from 1.9.14, tap on the menu icon in the upper right of your screen
- Next, tap version label number in the side menu at the bottom, which will force the app to look for an update!
- After you do that if there's an available update you should see a pop up dialog that looks like this:
If you see nothing after tapping the label, don't worry, that means you're on the latest version, or the latest version is not yet published.