In order to force the mobile app update to the latest version, you have 2 options.
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper right of your screen
- Next, tap version label number in the side menu at the bottom, which will force the app to look for an update!
- After you do that if there's an available update you should see a pop up dialog that looks like this:
Force close the app
- To force close an app in iOS, press the home button twice, and swipe up to close the app
- Go ahead and re-start the Acuity app and it will run the newest version!
The whole process should look like this:
That should take care of the issue, and you should end up with the latest version.