The app automatically updates behind the scenes but if you want to force it to update there are 2 ways:
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper right of your screen
- Next, tap on the version label number at the bottom of the side menu.
That will force the app to look for an update if there is one!
- If there is an available update you should see a pop up dialog that looks like this:
Force close the app
- To force close an app in iOS, press the home button twice, and swipe up to close the app
- Go ahead and re-start the Acuity app and it will run on the newest version!
The whole process should look like this:
That should take care of the issue, and you should end up with the latest version.