You can find settings for your Client's Scheduling Page Template in Client's Scheduling Page > Customize Appearance.
The Monthly Template is best for clients booking more than a week in advance. Here's how the Monthly view will look below. A full calendar view with bold dates indicates available times your clients can book.
- Body Background The background color of your scheduler
- Header Text Color Your Business/Calendar Name that shows at the top of your scheduler
- Scheduler Background The color that your actual scheduler will be (the main background behind your appointment types)
- Scheduler Text Color The wording that shows your appointment types and instructions to the clients. You'll want to make sure this stands out against the color you chose for your Scheduler Background color so your clients can read it easily!
- Button/Accent Color Add that pop of color to your buttons to make the next steps stand out!
The Daily Template is best for when clients want to find the earliest convenient time.
Here's what your clients will see in the Daily template view. Here, your clients will be shown your availability (maximum of 5 days at a time).