Tips to book more appointments and grow your customer base.
To maximize the benefits of using Scheduling for your business, send more clients to your online scheduler. When you encourage more clients to book online, your business can grow and your staff can spend less time juggling bookings. This guide outlines multiple ways to boost your business’ profile online.
Encourage clients to schedule online
Get clients in the habit of booking appointments online by offering discounts, reminding them of your online scheduler, or both.
- Offer a small discount or coupon codes to clients who pay online in advance.
- If clients text asking for an appointment, reply with a link to your scheduling page.
- Send your mailing list a link to your scheduling page. Acuity offers integrations with marketing email apps including Squarespace Email Campaigns.
- Include your scheduling page link on your business cards.
- Record a voicemail greeting that tells people you have online booking available.
- Post a sign in your office informing clients that they can conveniently schedule appointments online.
Help new clients find your business
Boost your profile by ensuring your business is listed in the places clients search for your service.
- Embed your scheduler on your Squarespace website, on your social media, or anywhere else you keep a presence online.
- Ensure Google knows about your business by asking Google to crawl your website or scheduling page link. See Google’s instructions to learn more.
- If you have a Squarespace website, add your business to Google My Business using Location Management. Otherwise, add your business to Google directly with Google My Business using your scheduling page link or other website.
- List your business on Yelp, an online directory and review hub, and include your website or scheduling page link.